fot

Re: [Fot] VENUE PROPOSALS FOR KASTNER CUP-2011 IMPORTANT FOR

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] VENUE PROPOSALS FOR KASTNER CUP-2011 IMPORTANT FOR
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:31:29 -0600
Some interesting ideas.  I do like the idea of a VARA event in Vegas.
Phoenix area depends on the time of year.

Right now my main concern is making it to Topeka next month.  I'll
only be getting two paychecks between now and then, both of which
are already used up.  My current job sucks in several respects, but
it is a job.  So be warned, I may be trying to peddle a bunch of
parts over the next couple of weeks to come up with gas money.
EBay, this list, the TR list, the Team.Net forums, you never know
where I might strike!

Of course one possible advantage for prospective buyers is the
free shipping if you can pick them up somewhere along my route
there and back again.  First I have to see what I have on the shelf
that people might actually *want* !!   I'd like to keep the ceramic
coated Stahl Spit header for my personal use at a later date, but
if I get desperate that alone could cover gas and food for the trip.

mjb, shameless self promoter.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html