fot

Re: [Fot] VENUE PROPOSALS FOR KASTNER CUP-2011 IMPORTANT

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VENUE PROPOSALS FOR KASTNER CUP-2011 IMPORTANT
From: Susan Kahler <susank@141.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:03:09 -0400
Whoops, meant to designate this for the 60th, not 2011. I have no
opinion on west-coast raceways, since I have never raced at one, but
fully agree the Kastner Cup needs to give both sides and the middle of
the continent equal representation.

Susan     :)

--
I'm so busy... I don't know if I found a rope, or lost my horse.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive