fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:59:08 -0400
Just thought I should throw this out there for the east coasters
interested in a March or November west coast event.

Keep in mind that the Rockies can be an interesting place to travel
during those months.  I lived in the mountains at 9000 above Denver
for about 10 years and you can get horrendous snow storms at almost a
moments notice.  The highways are well taken care of (or were) by the
road crews but when a blizzard hits there isn't much they can do until
its over.

Just something to consider when making a decision for the event location.

Brad

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html