fot

[Fot] FoT Wheels - Kastner Cup shirts.

To: fot Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FoT Wheels - Kastner Cup shirts.
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 08:45:10 -0600
Here are the links for your viewing pleasure [Thanks Tony].

T-shirt front -   http://www.tonydrews.com/Test%20Pics/Picture%201.png
Back -   http://www.tonydrews.com/Test%20Pics/KastnerBackUse.jpg

Sizes S - XL are $12.50 ea.
  + $1.25 for 2X-5X
100% cotton. White tee only.
Be sure to specify the size[s] with your payment.

Payment via PayPal to:
lunkercars@earthlink.net

Send checks to:
Lunkercars
323-K Claremont Ave NW
Albuquerque NM

If paying by check, please also send me a e-mail so I know the numbers.

I would like to have this wrapped-up and the order in by Monday
August 2nd. So get those orders commin' soon. There will likely NOT
be any extras available at the track.
No shipping is available at this time. Unless someone [who will be at
the event to receive them] wants to volunteer to send them out.

And don't get your knickers in a twist - "spoof" &/or "satire" are
exempt from infringement laws and I'm pretty sure Sam doesn't mind.
See ya' in Topeka,

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM