fot

[Fot] THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSES IN RECENT POLLING-A SUMMARY

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSES IN RECENT POLLING-A SUMMARY
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:47:32 -0400
Thanks!

A lot of information has been gathered. Everyone's response counts.

Kastner Cup   2010  HEARTLAND PARK

I think we have established that 'east' and 'west' are relative terms.  And
that the Central States deserve to be represented. We are bringing several
first timerTRIUMPH RACERS and Friends together for the Kastner Cup...and we
should. And WE are the race, not just another support group to a big festival
event.

Kastner Cup  2011  Laguna Seca   ??

Laguna Seca (HMSA) is clearly a popular choice and John Nikas has a great deal
of encouragement and support. While not cast in stone, it appears very
promising. There are still a couple of other choices out there, both in the
west.

Kastner Cup   2012    60th Anniverary of Triumphs in Competition    'EAST'  ?

The information collected in the 'polls' will be used to help make a selection
of the ideal site for this important event. Planning is already underway.
Make no mistake, this will be a big one. We should have some proposals on the
table by September.

Thanks, once again.....

Joe A
fot@autox.team.net