fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2011 & beyond

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2011 & beyond
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 07:44:09 -0700 (PDT)
I try really hard to support all vendors of Triumph stuff... even the little
guys like Ted @ TSI ...  even though Ted's on the tall side.
I love Moss Motors easy shopping web pages much more than the stuff I have to
wade through with Vicky Britt...
We own a very nice TR6 we have spruced up the past couple of years. I've
purchased a lot of stuff from Moss.

HOWEVER... Moss's brand new parts catalog just came in the mail this week... I
would like to know who in marketing figured out a Spitfire and a TR7 should be
in the same catalog....

Moss offers NO listings that I can find for the lovely GT6's Tim, of which you
and I both love. There has to be more GT6's running than TR7's... there just
has
to be...

The difference between a TR7 and an onion? Nobody cries when you cut up a
TR7....

Bobby Whitehead.... yes I stole that joke from a 6-pack guy...