fot

[Fot] Music at Heartland

To: igofaster@att.net
Subject: [Fot] Music at Heartland
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:02:53 -0400
'Bobby Guitar',

With you younger folks it will get dark and late and very cool on Saturday
nite.

By then everyone will sound good and look good........

The older drivers will appear in the morning refreshed and ready.

By then Age & Treachery has set in at full chat.

Joe Alexander

that better say acoustic guitars, PLURAL... I charge extra if I have to
entertain anybody but myself. According to my wife, I'm easily entertained
though... (read:cheap)
I guess a few guys and gals heard me wailing on my guitar camped out with
CVAR. If it's warm I'll set outside my trailer and sing into the metal door..
it gives me a little reverb and volume I can hear... of course, this is all
after dark so I don't embarrass myself...
Bobby