fot

Re: [Fot] Hard cornering

To: horizonracing@msn.com, deweerdm@rogers.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hard cornering
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 07:59:49 -0400
We use a pair of MG GT springs rated at 480#s at the front and it sets the
ride height nicely as I remember it.  Several others have used these
springs....I think most have stayed with it.

Spax shocks at hard setting.

1.5-2.0 degree camber with modified upper A-Arms

0  -  1/32  Toe out

3/4" Goodparts swaybar.

We use no rear sway bar...and many others do not.

A simple low cost set up that seems effective for our purposes.

We tend to be more conservative on the costs....and need to be.

(Now we have two cars, three drivers, and one more driver at least, pending)