fot

[Fot] Interesting tire development

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Interesting tire development
From: Susan Kahler <susank@141.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 18:58:50 -0400
Hey gang,

I just got the latest copy of Popular Mechanics and it had an
interesting little article about a new tire--the Camber Tire from Optima
Sports. It gives you negative camber all the time, but keeps the tread
patch squarely on the road. The way they do this is to shorten the inner
sidewall. The article says the company hopes to have production versions
in a couple of years.

Interesting approach. I was mulling just the other day over how I didn't
think there had been any real "revolutions" in the tire industry any
time recently. Think this will be one?

Here's their website: http://www.cambertire.com/. It's not the best
quality, but gives a little info. And the "Racer" tab is not clickable
for me (and it's replaced by "Green" when you scroll down), so no info
there.   :(

Just FYI!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan     :)

--
I'm so busy... I don't know if I found a rope, or lost my horse.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive