fot

[Fot] TOPEKA FOT PRODUCT DISPLAY AUTOJUMBLE

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TOPEKA FOT PRODUCT DISPLAY AUTOJUMBLE
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:30:30 -0400
LIST:

I rented two vendor spaces for displaying a variety of 'stuff'.

10  x  40

My offer still stands to share this space for anyone else who wants to sell
used or new parts or display their products.

If need be, I'll rent more space..................................

You just need to be responsible for tagging and displaying your own stuff.

I am planning for:

Tony Drews
Christian Marx
Ed Barnard
A.R.E.
Dio Cars
Advanced Distributors  (invited and hoping to come)

Not exactly SEMA but adds to the experience of this great weekend.  Ed has got
some new cool stuff he is working with Richard Good on.
Jeff Schlemmer of Advanced Distributors will be invaluable to all of us,
hanging out in the paddock with us.

Joe Alexander
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com