fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 suspension set-up

To: <jason@multivintage.com>, John Lye <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 suspension set-up
From: f s <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:34:32 -0700
Have any of you tried a very flat rear spring that is a bit longer than stock.
I did it and my car sits really low but the wheels do not have excessive
chamber due to the longer spring pushing the top of the wheels out. I thought
the car felt pretty good in the rear the last time I ran it. Unfortunately I
only had one run on this idea before I took a break to put my boy through
college.