fot

[Fot] Shelby wheels for sale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Shelby wheels for sale
From: Sam Halkias <atr6racer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 07:49:47 -0400
I have 10 15 x 7" wheels with a 4 x 4.5" bolt pattern for a Triumph with a
3.5" backspace. These are Shelby American sloted polished aluminum wheels.
Extremely light and 8 are in great shape, 2 not so great. I bought them new in
1975 and have not used them since 1987. I'll bring them to Heartland park next
weekend. $300 for a set of four and a not so good wheel for free for a spare.
That's them in the photo from 1976 with my Pop taking his first victory lap,
on Father's day no less! My all time favorite picture! Anyway if anyone has an
interest look me up in the paddock at HPT next weekend. I'm looking forward to
seeing everyone!

Sam Halkias

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive