fot

Re: [Fot] Ever seen this one???

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ever seen this one???
From: Mark Eginton <markconsultation@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:05:52 -0400
cracked block - this is a new block to me and it had a repaired
headbolt. my machinest gave it the thumbs up but the repair gave out
when I torqued the head and cracked the block to the water jacket. At
least I got most of the summer out of it.

Cracks me up, 1/2" and 9/16" wrenches and a 9/16 inch socket along with
a slotted screwdriver was all it took to remove the head in 20 minutes.
Gotta love it...

Sigh...

btw a few of you mentioned prestone and race tracks - this is my dad's
old racer. Its out to pasture these days, autocross and sunday drives.

Thanks

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html