fot

Re: [Fot] Triumphs at Duryea Hillclimb

To: Rich Rock <rikrock@live.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumphs at Duryea Hillclimb
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:53:28 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010, Rich Rock wrote:

> While many of you will be at Heartland next weekend, there will be some
> Triumphs in Reading, PA for the Duryea Hillclimb.  Registered at this time
> are:
>
> TR4's....Dennis Williams, Dave Miller
> TR7.......Tim Williams
> TR6's.....Richard Good, JK Jackson
>

> It's not too late to enter.  Just go to www.pahillclimb.org and download an
> entry form

Ugh - bummer. I have a commitment at NHMS, NER/SCCA has a charity event
this weekend and a lot of my core workers bailed. Go figure.

Maybe next year!

Tell JK I said "hi". Even if I am a "goddam yankee".

:-)

> Rich Rock
> Chairman, Duryea Hillclimb

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
2010 NER Solo Chair                            |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive