fot

[Fot] Just back from Topeka...

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Just back from Topeka...
From: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:29:25 -0400
Folks,

Just wanted to say that I personally had a great time, and it was a pleasure
to finally match up some names from the list to actual faces, and to meet many
new people as well.  There is genuine meaning to our "Amici Triumphi" motto
from the FOT coat of arms.  The heat and distance all pale in the warm light
of the camaraderie of our merry band.  It is truly an honor to be a part of
FOT.

Good cars, good competition, and great people.  Does it get any better than
that?

Thanks again for a wonderful time.

Terry Stetler
fot@autox.team.net