fot

[Fot] TOPEKA's Father & Sons

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TOPEKA's Father & Sons
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:38:19 -0400
I was lookin for Father/Son Combinations this weekend...I found a few. And a
lot of pride to go with it.

FATHERS AND SONS

JACK DREWS                       TONY DREWS

JIM GRAY                             JIM GRAY

JOE ALEXANDER                 SEAN ALEXANDER

SEAN ALEXANDER               BRENDAN ALEXANDER

GREG OSTRONSKI               JASON OSTRONSKI

BOB KRAMER                      ANDREW KRAMER

         NIKAS                         JOHN NIKAS

(Wish my son Mark and his son could have been there, too)

John Nikas has his dad's original TR4

I think Jim Gray is driving his dad's old race prepared TR4.

If we had aircraft, we would have a 'missing man' formation but the influence
was still there.

Likely I am missing some folks, but these are the ones I know or could
remember.

What a legacy!
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com