fot

Re: [Fot] Toyota calipers for TR's

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Toyota calipers for TR's
From: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:42:45 -0400
I guess I'll chime in (since I did the original parts lookup for the
article way back when).  The calipers specified below have the same size
pistons as the non-vented calipers.  There are other calipers that were
fitted to the 6 cylinder truck that have larger pistons.  Those are the
ones NOT to use (unless you are changing out your MC to something else
as well).

Hugh Barber
Stafford, VA
'73 TR6