fot

Re: [Fot] Need a brake pedal switch

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Need a brake pedal switch
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 22:48:54 -0500
On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Rocky Entriken <rocky@spitfire4.com> wrote:

> The same switch is apparently on all Spits and GT6s as well as TR 4-6-7-8.
> What I'm hoping is someone has the old metal unit on their parts shelf,
> never
> or seldom used. I just don't trust this plastic piece. At $4.95 it's
> overpriced.

Go to your local NAPA, and ask for an Echlin SL310 brake light switch. It's
for a Honda but it is a perfect, high quality replacement for the POS
that is being supplied by the Big 3. I have one in my TR6, and there's one
in my former TR4 vintage racer (TR6 pedal assembly).

Irv Korey
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html