fot

[Fot] Bonneville / Off normal subject

To: "FOT team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Bonneville / Off normal subject
From: "Robert Johns" <rjohns@woh.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:28:29 -0400
Here is a new endevor for you adventurious guys to try. We have the correct
size engine to compete with them. Some of you East coast guys my know some of
the people on this list. Udo was at Watkins Glen with his Lister- Corvete two
years ago during the Historics.
R. Johns

 Udo is white hair guy with the biggest smile, he built this car from scratch
in his garage here in Maryland.