fot

Re: [Fot] The Little Engine That Could

To: "macdonaldp" <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Little Engine That Could
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:10:56 -0700
That was a fun read, and way too close to home. On the All Aluminum Tour my
airstream toy hauler (nero) shredded all six tires,  one at a time at first
with the grand finale being two on one side--fortunately in limping distance
to a tire store. The tires "looked" great, but they couldn't handle the extra
load.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html