fot

[Fot] [FOT] Badge update 9-10-10

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] [FOT] Badge update 9-10-10
From: christopher bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:26:08 -0400
Amici,

Here is the update for the Badge project as of 9-10-10.

There are 43 badges committed to.  Of these 37 have been paid for.
The cost is $30 each.  The deadline is NOVEMBER 1st.

Payment can be PayPal (SeaCubeCo@aol.com) or mail (Chris Bock, 3630
Italia Ave., Vineland, NJ 08361)

I have sent in the deposit of $200 to get things started.  I will be
getting an image of what it will look like in a few days.  That will
get posted to the Followers of FOT facebook page.  This is a link to
5 images that show the preliminary idea of the Badge that I have
posted on the facebook page today....... Grill badge Photos.

The badges should be done and in the respective hands before Christmas.

Thank you all

Chris
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com