fot

[Fot] FOT SPONSORSHIP ALEXANDRE CAMOLETTI of GENEVA,

To: ac@camoletti.ch, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT SPONSORSHIP ALEXANDRE CAMOLETTI of GENEVA,
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:01:45 -0400
FOT....PLEASE ACCEPT MY SPONSORSHIP

ALEXANDRE CAMOLETTI    ac@camoletti

Alexandre is preparing what is likely to be the most unique TR3 in the world.

Meticulous in the research and application of original Triumph parts and
components

Competition Preparation substantially following the 'teachings' of Kas
Kastner.

Concours and Museum quality work through out....

Please welcome ALEXANDRE.....he will doubtless provide a great amount of value
added content to the FOT.

Kas and I have been contact with Alexandre for some time now. Kas regrets that
he did not discover Alexandre and his TR3 in time for inclusion in his new
book.

WELCOME ABOARD, ALEXANDRE!

JOE A.