fot

Re: [Fot] Accusump cleaning, was sump capacity

To: "Don Marshall" <donmarshall@nefcom.net>, "'FOT'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Accusump cleaning, was sump capacity
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:43:16 -0500
Yep. Pretty easy, actually (Hey, if *I* -- with my mechanical ineptitude --
can do it....)

Remove from car.
release air pressure from back.
Open valve, pour out oil
Unscrew the front end (the oil end)
Clean it out.
Push the piston to the back, reassemble.
Refill with fresh oil, close valve.
Repressurize the back (air) end.
Reinstall in car.

--Rocky