fot

Re: [Fot] Nitriding cams

To: gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nitriding cams
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 01:48:33 GMT
About 10 years ago on the false grid at New Hampshire a Volvo P1800 went to
start and the engine would not crank - it was seized.  Turned out that the
chrome had flaked off the crank and jammed up in the bearing journals.  No
idea where the hard chrome was done, but the car and driver were from eastern
PA  Joe(B).