fot

Re: [Fot] Brake Fluid temps

To: "''Friends of Triumph' Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake Fluid temps
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:24:20 -0500
I mention mostly using Castrol LMA; I've also used Wilwood 570 Racing Brake
Fluid and it has a wet boiling point about the same as the Castrol stuff. Dry
Boiling Point: 573 F  Wet Boiling Point:  313 F

Live and learn

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35
Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-272-4141 Office
512-657-8526 Cell
Dream big dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the
keys to your success.
~Mac Anderson