fot

[Fot] Looking for Euro differential for IRS car...

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Looking for Euro differential for IRS car...
From: Jamie Palmer <tr6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
Or at least a taller rear end ratio.  Lacey is just way too slow...we need
something with more top end than the standard 3.7:1 fitted to carbed cars.
For
example, by the time we got to the main straight at Roebling we were
already at
our rev limit.  An overdrive would put us way over the $500 value
limit.  The
3.45:1 from PI cars would be great...but...finding one on this
side of the
pond?  So...any suggestions?  Before anyone suggests taller
tires, we're running
205/50-15's Falkens on stock rims...getting the car as
low as possible for
handling purposes and to remain within cost rules.
Thanks!

Jamie Palmer
RiffRAF Racing #0
1975 TR6 ChumpCar