fot

Re: [Fot] Fitting in a GT6

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fitting in a GT6
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
Having owned nearly 20 GT6's and now owning a racer. I too can confirm the
small
space to get into the car. This year I added the full roll cage and was
concerned on being able to get into and out of the car. I was lucky enough to
find Jason down in Cresson Texas at the MSR track. I can get his contact if
interested. He built a cage specifically where the side bars (2) are shaped
into
the inner space of the doors. We were able modify the inside door skins by
cutting them out to fit. I admit, it's a bear to get into. But, when exiting,
once my butt is on the top bar of the I'm literally out of the car by then.
However, once inside, I'm very cozy at 5'9" and STILL 199 pounds.

Bobby Whitehead
CVAR GT6+ Group 7 DP

Happy Motoring!
fot@autox.team.net