fot

[Fot] Racer in my area (Geneva, Switzerland)

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Racer in my area (Geneva, Switzerland)
From: "Alexandre Camoletti" <ac@camoletti.ch>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:49:27 +0200
Dear FOT! When you invited my to the group (thank you again!) one of you
kindly replied to welcome and indicate there was a Triumph racer in
Switzerland or nearby the Geneva area. However I accidentally deleted the
email while doing an inbox clean up. I cannot remember the member's name who
sent it to me.
If you could resend it this will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you !
Cheers
Alex
fot@autox.team.net