fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 continued race motor problems spun # 2 rod bearing

To: "'Triumph Friends of'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 continued race motor problems spun # 2 rod bearing
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:59:49 +0200
What bearing clearance do you run?
I went down with the clearance a lot and found the rod bearings much more
happy with it.
Over the year I ran 0.00275 as clearance but found wear on the bearings.
This year I ran 0.00118 and I had a huge oil pressure and almost no bearing
wear.
I kept the old bearings for good as they are looking as new.

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----