fot

[Fot] Hey Mark!!

To: triumph fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Hey Mark!!
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:43:20 -0700
Why do I keep getting messages truncated after the first paragraph?

I just sent this:

I have a traqmate, but it's sitting in the box. Used it on the long trip
(www.allaluminumtour.com) to help learn new tracks. If I was doing serious
development on my driving I'd be using it still, but I'm not. I found it was
best for analyzing corners and trying new approaches to them. I could try five
or six braking points on three or four corners in a single practice lap and
see which one was working best.

My driving seems to have deteriorated a bit this year. I think I'm not getting
enough track time. I might look for an SCCA ride. Maybe pick up an old Radical
and beat the crap out of myself. I tried a Miata two years ago and enjoyed the
group--what a bunch of bastards. Right up my alley.

and the end result was this: