fot

[Fot] Koni adjustment on '72 Spit

To: "'Friends of Triumph' Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Koni adjustment on '72 Spit
From: "William Collins" <bkolnz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:24:32 -0500
Just got my Series 80-1389 Konis back from True Choice after rebuilding and
adding 30%.  They are going on my '72 spit racer with GT6 suspension.  We
think the front springs are at least the 330's, but Ed Barnard suspects
they're a little heavier. The rear is the latest version for the 1500 that Ed
desprung and bushed for racing loads. The diff is welded.
Wondering how many turns off full hard to set these things to start.   Anybody
got a thought?

Bill Collins
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com