fot

Re: [Fot] Head torquing

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Head torquing
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:14:12 +0100
For my part I do the re-torquing HOT.
After the initial run of about 10-20 min and water at 185F I torque to the
desired value.
At hot my experience is that you can turn each nut about a quarter turn
without loosen them before.
And the good thing is that the torque at temperature is more even then.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----