fot

Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH TRAILER FOR SALE....delete if not interested

To: n197tr4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH TRAILER FOR SALE....delete if not interested
From: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:46:34 -0400
Which reminds me, I'm thinking of putting my 24' enclosed up for sale
locally (Albany, NY) if anyone here would like first shot.

24' haulmark, 8'wide, work bench, 110v lighting, generator door/enclosure,
rear door winches down (rather than sprung) using on board 110V electric
winch, observation deck on the roof (needs new plywood decking).

Bob