fot

Re: [Fot] THE KASTNER CUP SERIES #9 AT LEGUNA SECA 2011

To: "N197TR4@cs.com" <N197TR4@cs.com>, "fot@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Fot] THE KASTNER CUP SERIES #9 AT LEGUNA SECA 2011
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:27:44 -0500
So that is Mon, Tues, Wed. If I left Friday afternoon I could get there for
Mondays races, and have a lazy schedule home. I could make this a one week
vacation, which I can't do with the typical weekend event.

Bob Kramer
Texas Rental Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35
Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-272-4141 Office
512-657-8526 Cell
Dream big dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the
keys to your success.
~Mac Anderson