fot

Re: [Fot] '62-'63 XKE bonnet needed

To: f s <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] '62-'63 XKE bonnet needed
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:45:46 -0500
Doing all I can but I don't have the space for 18 or more TRs , as much as I
would like too, don't care too much about the MGs even the MGA that is there
and who wants a Pinto, there is a box of probably 2,000 dollars worth of
nitros stuff all brand new in the original boxes to complete a car, I guess
that was for the Pinto...racing seats for it too ! No.... it want work for a
TR, plastic of some sort an I don't think a TR could handle too much "nos"
without blowing up .I will get picture if you are interested.