fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Rocker Arm Ratio?

To: Rich Rock <rikrock@live.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Rocker Arm Ratio?
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:46:40 -0600
All of my racing cams have more than .370 lift with fairly tight valve
lash and no one has experienced a problem with the rings.  My heads have
been milled about 0.170. I use a round burr with about 1/4 inch diameter
to make a curved rather than flat relief, so that it doesn't have to go
as deep.
-Larry