fot

Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler cleaning

To: "'David Kettler'" <dkettler1@charter.net>, "'Joe Curry'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler cleaning
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <cwnfot@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:28:18 -0500
Steve was a fantastic S2000 driver/builder also after leaving the Spitfire
behind.
He had his own model S2000, SR1 or something like that.
It seemed to be better that the rest, especially with Steve at the wheel.
He got airborne driving S2000 at Lime Rock on the front straight, twice I
think. Ended upsidedown. We kidded him about his airshows (some big weekends
used to have skydivers and acrobatics from the Rhinebeck Aerodrome nearby).
He also coached customer drivers.
Last I saw him was at Mid Ohio Runoffs in 94 coaching a female customer, I
think a FA driver's fianci. I think he now drives in Grand Am or ALMS?

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag (LE7931E), 1974 Spitfire (FM14571U) and 1 rusty GT6 needing new
owner
"Reality, it's not what you think."
 Date: 11/17/10 14:34:00
fot@autox.team.net