fot

Re: [Fot] Intent to ENTER LAGUNA SECA Kastner Cup Series #9

To: kaskas@cox.net, rkramer3@austin.rr.com, mpendy@dishmail.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Intent to ENTER LAGUNA SECA Kastner Cup Series #9
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:12:20 -0500
<<< It was wonderful that Sam Halkias was willing to come out to Watkins Glen
and Topeka and run his car for a show of how they can really go, but he knew
before he left home that he was not in the running for the cup. This is an
example of someone who is looking after the marquee and enjoys being with
folks that are of the same frame of mind. Regretfully, I cannot see that
present SCCA cars can be accepted as a run for the cup as their make up is
totally upgraded from the original racing configuration of the ancient times
(1953 - 1972).

I belonged to the SCCA for years and years and sponsored lots of parties and
events, do you suppose if I joined again they'd upgrade me? :-) I could always
use the help. >>>

Sir...

There's no way we can 'up grade' you.  Once you're on the Top Shelf you can't
go any higher.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com