fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: TRANNY CONVERSION INFO NEEDED FOR A GUY WHO LOST A LEG

To: "'RACER BUD'" <budscars@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: TRANNY CONVERSION INFO NEEDED FOR A GUY WHO LOST A LEG
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:01:54 -0700
I used to run a business called Redi-Auto Sport. All we did were adaptations
to sports and race cars. At the time we were the US importer of Guido
Simplex controls.
The same ones Alex Zenardi & Alberto Lovera use and Regazzoni ..used.
Clutch is activated from a paddle on the shift knob, totally controllable
and you can modulate it just like with your foot.

http://www.guidosimplex-usa.com/

Jim G