fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: Hoosier R6 tire pressures

To: Greg Lunker Hilyer <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Hoosier R6 tire pressures
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@me.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 06:26:30 -1000
Just came across this and realized I never answered. Wrong means not optimal,
and both you and I know .5 degrees is not "wrong" for a radial tire. Fine for a
bias ply. I've seen you drive your car and work on it. I know you know what's
"right".

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html