fot

Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Billet crankshaft help

To: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Billet crankshaft help
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:05:31 -0600
Looks like the crankshaft that Cambridge sells:
http://www.cambridgemotorsport.com/Historic-Racing-Parts-TR4-Crankshaft-Flywheels

I think you need a flywheel manufactured to fit as well.  Cool set
up.  Flywheels are listed on that page too.  While the seal isn't
listed there (and I didn't search the whole site for it), I would
think they could get you set up with the proper seal and housing.

- Tony Drews