fot

Re: [Fot] Kas Kastners Triumphs

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas Kastners Triumphs
From: "Alexandre Camoletti" <ac@camoletti.ch>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:11:06 +0100
Book is GREAT ! Got it yesterday already (in the middle of Europe).
First great presentation : it is a "real" book with traditional binding, no
spiral, of big size, excellent quality pix printing.
Great content and pix !
Informative, fun, thrilling, just everything !
We all want to go racing, but now there is snow everywhere here!
Did not open the DVD, despite temptation, as otherwise I will be useless in
the firm for 2 more days.
And as a bonus for me, I know can put faces on all these great chaps we get
advice and input from: Kas of course, Bill B, Greg S, Mordy D, Jeff
Schlemmer, Joe A, Chuck, Tony D, Chris M, and much missed Uncle Jack.
We all look fwd to the 5th book !
Thank you so much Kas (and Peggy, and al of course)
Cheers!
Alex