fot

Re: [Fot] INTENT TO ENTER LAGUNA SECA 2ND REQUEST

To: haretoday@comcast.net, tony@tonydrews.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] INTENT TO ENTER LAGUNA SECA 2ND REQUEST
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 20:51:09 -0500
 Terrific!

John Nikas and I counting 60 +  potential entries.   We will gain some more
and lose a few, but it appears to be likely the most heavily entered Kastner
Cup event in it's 9th year of the series.

There is a west coast committee working on various components of the event to
ensure it's success. Furthermore, we should be the focal point of the event.

I suspect we will get a progress report from the west coast, shortly.

Joe A.