fot

Re: [Fot] The good, the bad, ...

To: "Bill Babcock" <billb@bnj.com>, "Scott Janzen"
Subject: Re: [Fot] The good, the bad, ...
From: "Rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:51:58 -0500
I have had an internal spring break and the motor would not drop below 5K
rpm.
So Bill you have removed the internal spring on each webber and are  using
only external springs. Are you using just one on the peddle lever or have
you rigged  a spring  for each carb.

I have also had another issue of high revs in ideal position after a 40 sec.
auto X run. Could I have worn throttle shafts that will not allow the
throttle plate to seat properly. I can bring the rmp down by pulling back on
the linkage I don't have the issue after a 30  min. road course run
thanks   rob