fot

Re: [Fot] Brake Pads

To: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>, fot@autox.team.net, "Tony
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake Pads
From: "Don Marshall" <donmarshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:51:13 -0500
I switched from the Carbotech AX6 to their AX10 compound (front only) and
after 2 weekends I like them.  Supposedly they give better grip when you
want it at the cost of higher rotor wear.  Since I'm usually pretty easy
on the brakes I think it's a good tradeoff for when I really really want
to stop.  Don