fot

Re: [Fot] Pics From 50's and 60's

To: Rich Rock <rikrock@live.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Pics From 50's and 60's
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 15:52:43 -0600
I had seen this site before but there is really some depth here. I got lost
in the Sebring section. Man 1963 Sebring must have been a dream day for our
Racing Triumph Fathers. All those TRs going the distance and ahead of so
many great drivers and cars. Keith and John sure are lucky to hold all that
history in the grip of their leather cover hands. Do any of the other cars
survive like the super powered TR3, or the other TR4's?

Also check out the cool photo of the spitfire coupes as a backdrop to
shuffleboard games in the 1965 Sebring Section.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing