fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Other Makes : Peerless - eBay (item 330513651517 end

To: budscars@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Other Makes : Peerless - eBay (item 330513651517 end
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:55:29 EST
In a message dated 01/04/2011 12:34:15 PM Central Standard Time,
budscars@comcast.net writes:

> <<< Hi Gang...Here's the Ebay link to a beautiful Peerless with original
> Triumph
> engine..
> Racer bud..Spitfire #21 >>>

Amici...

Sure is.  Looks like a gorgeous restoration.  Says, "California Car".  Kas
might tell you that most of them are, at least a lot of them came into the
country via California, and have his fingerprints on them.

Bob Wismer and I have an original Peerless (#112), that is completely
operational, and in respectable 'unrestored' condition for a fifty plus year
old
car.  It has a roll bar and some limited (mostly VSCCA) competition history.
 We have not raced it, because of a bug or two (i.e., one of the twin fuel
tanks leaks) but Wismer did a 500 mile+ Rally a year or two back, and
Shirley and I take it out to dinner now and again.  Past that...it's been in
warm,
inside storage as long as we've owned it.

We have not advertised it, but it is For Sale.  Contact me if you are
interested, or want to see a picture.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com