fot

[Fot] [Fwd: Our September car show wants to feature European race

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] [Fwd: Our September car show wants to feature European race
From: rjl6n@cstone.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:04:41 -0500
Hi folks,

I just received this from a friend, and I thought that
some of you might be interested in contacting him
about this show (Rick Rock, I'm thinking of you and
your TVR...).  Ric is a good guy, and a racer, so I
would like to support him if I can.  It is usually a
very nice show, but I haven't been down to see it
for a few years.  They often have some interesting
cars there.  Please contact Ric at:

<ric.bergstrom.hckj@statefarm.com>

directly for more details.

John