fot

[Fot] 2011 LAGUNA SECA KASTNER CUP SERIES #9 ANY QUESTIONS?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 2011 LAGUNA SECA KASTNER CUP SERIES #9 ANY QUESTIONS?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:56:22 EST
FOT,

The Kastner Cup Committee is scheduled to meet on the 29th of January. The
meeting will include the owner of  HMSA.

I assume there are questions from the FOT. This would be a good time to ask
them.

Send to me and I will summarize and submit to the KCUP Committee for their
review on the 29th.

If your status has changed with regard to attendance or entry, please let
me know and we will update the list of entrants and guests.

NOTE:  VARA is offering a special package to those who wish to run their
event at Button Willow, the weekend prior to Laguna Seca.  This involves both
reduced cost of entry and reduced track time.  This makes an excelllent
opportunity to run another track, get some test and tune time in, and
experience
the camaraderie of the FOT. The option of running up the coast line in
sight of the Pacific Ocean is a wonderful idea.

Regards,

Joe Alexander</HTML>
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com