fot

[Fot] FOT Patches

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FOT Patches
From: "Barry Munson" <barry@penybryn.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:51:22 -0700
Amici - I have received a small shipment of the FOT coat of arms embroidered
on an oval background patch, measuring 3 in. X 2 in.. These patches are
identical to the badges that Chris is offering because they are based on the
art work and setup that he provided - thanks to Chris for agreeing to share
this.

To keep things as simple as possible ( for this kind of endeavour both in
terms of volume, location and cost paypal will not work for me up here in
Canada) any member who would like one (or more) of these patches simply put
$5.00 (cash or cheque) for the first one and $3.00 for any additional ones
into an envelope and send it to me at the following address:

Barry Munson

52028 Range Road 224,

Sherwood Park, Alberta,

Canada

T8C 1B7

Include your return address and e-mail address and I will mail your patch
the same day and send you an e-mail confirmation.

The above costs are based on actual costs with absolutely no mark up or
margin added as this is definitely not a commercial endeavour - the patches
cost $3.00 each and mailing from here is approximately $2.00.

As I have no idea what the demand may be I have kept the initial production
run quite small so please bear with me if demand outstrips supply there may
be a slight delay as another production run is ordered.

If you have any questions please send me a note.

Thanks.

Barry.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com